Tips For Deleting FBI Locker Ransomware from Windows 2000
Following browsers are infected by FBI Locker Ransomware
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:38.4.0, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:41.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.0, Mozilla Firefox:48.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.1, Mozilla:38, Mozilla:51, Mozilla:41.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:39.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:40.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2, Mozilla:45|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 52.0.2743|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386|
Guide To Clean FBI Locker Ransomware From Infected PC
About FBI Locker Ransomware
FBI Locker Ransomware is a rough PC infection which belongs to very severe malware categories that is still known and distributed by the cyber criminal to get control over targeted PC user. So if you discover with FBI Locker Ransomware threat then you don’t need to be surprised because usually this type of infection secretly get invaded in your PC without you concern. Once install then it will very fast change default PC setting due to this you are unable to connect with Internet. It can also turn off all important windows registry setting of your PC. Due to its harmful functionality you may unable to perform your basic work. FBI Locker Ransomware is lethal PC infection which will not only destroy your windows application but also it may monitor on your PC activities and send your collected browser information and your confidential information like password, bank info and online transactions reports to the remote hackers. So stop this FBI Locker Ransomware malware here itself and remove it soon from PC.
How FBI Locker Ransomware Virus Enters Into Windows PC
FBI Locker Ransomware is a deadly PC infection which only distributed to the purpose of extract money from the targeted PC user it use illegal or some time unethical ways to get install in your PC sometime it will pretend itself as a support file that tell without it you can’t access it and when you download any application from Internet then will get enter in your PC with that application. Moreover these malware are propagated via clicked on email or attachments that belongs to untrusted sources, via clicked on pop up adverts, visiting suspicious sites or when user download any freeware application from Internet that time it get enter in your PC with other program.
Common Symptoms Of FBI Locker Ransomware Virus Infection
Once FBI Locker Ransomware Tips For enter in your PC then you will experience some changes in your PC which will notify you something going to wrong with your PC such as sluggish PC performance, abnormal behavior, unknown error message, modification in PC registry settings, missing of exe files etc. Apart from these there are lots of symptoms will occur in your PC which will Tips For proof that you PC is actually infected with FBI Locker Ransomware virus.
Guide To To Get Rid Of FBI Locker Ransomware Manually From PC
Method: 1 Start Your Computer In Safe Mode To Search & Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware From PC
Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware Windows Xp/Vista
- Step 1: Restart your Personal computer.
- Step 2: Press continuously F8 Key to open Advance Boot Option window.
- Step 3: Once opened Advance Boot Option.
- Step 4: Select Safe Mode with Networking option then press Enter button from keyword.
Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware Windows 8/10
- Step 1: Click on Start menu Press Shift key + Click on Restart button.
- Step 2: Select Troubleshoot option.
- Step 3: Click on Advanced Options.
- Step 4: Select Startup Settings option.
- Step 5: Select Enable Safe Mode option and then Click Restart button.
- Step 6: Press F5 button to Enable and then Safe Mode With Networking option.
Method: 2 Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware From Control Panel in PC
Get Rid Of FBI Locker Ransomware From Windows XP/Vista
- Step 1: Select Start menu and then Control panel.
- Step 2: Select Add or Uninstall program option.
- Step 3: Search and Select FBI Locker Ransomware or unwanted program whom
you wanted to Uninstall from PC.
- Step 4: Click Uninstall Button.
Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware From Windows 7
- Step 1: Click Windows Key on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Select Control panel Option From start menu.
- Step 3: Select Uninstall a Program option from Program menu.
- Step 4: Select FBI Locker Ransomware or unwanted programs from your PC
whom you want to Uninstall.
Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware From Windows 8
- Step 1: Press Win+R button to Open Run Box.
- Step 2: Type Control panel in Run Window Press Enter.
- Step 3: Click Uninstall a program.
- Step 4: Select FBI Locker Ransomware and other unwanted program whom you want to Get Rid Of -> Click Uninstall.
Get Rid Of FBI Locker Ransomware From Windows 10
- Step 1: Press Start button and then Choose Setting option.
- Step 2: Select PC option.
- Step 3: Click Apps and Features option.
- Step 4: Select FBI Locker Ransomware or unwanted programs whom you want to Uninstall and Click Uninstall.
Method: 3 Guide To Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware From Chrome
Deletion Of FBI Locker Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Step 1: Open Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu icon (=).
- Step 2: Now Click Add-ons from the open Window.
- Step 3: In the Add-ons Manager tab Choose the Extension or Appearance Panel.
- Step 3: Select FBI Locker Ransomware and other suspicious extensions and click on Uninstall button.
Once FBI Locker Ransomware is Get Rid Of successfully then close all opened windows of Mozilla Firefox and Re-Start browser to complete the process.
Deletion Of FBI Locker Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome browser and click on Settings icon (=).
- Step 2: Click Tools option Extensions.
- Step 3: From the opened Extension Window you need to locate FBI Locker Ransomware if found then click on the garbage bin icon appear on right of it.
Again re-start Google once FBI Locker Ransomware is Uninstall Tips For from browser.
Deletion Of FBI Locker Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Step 1: Open Internet Explorer Press Alt+T button or Click on (=)from right top corner.
- Step 2: Select Tools and then Manage Add-ons option. Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Step 3: Select FBI Locker Ransomware and other unwanted extensions Disable button.
Note:- When you will click on Disable button a dialog box will appear to inform you that going to disable the selected toolbar and some additional tool bar might be disable as well, ignore it and click ->Disable. Again Restart the IE once FBI Locker Ransomware is Uninstall to complete the process.
Deletion Of FBI Locker Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Step 1: Launch Microsoft Edge web browser and Click on More (….) icon.
- Step 2: Choose Settings: select a specific page or pages from under the Open option.
- Step 3: Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you wish set as your browser homepage.
Note: Well, Microsoft Edge does not have extensions hence you will need to reset your browser homepage in order to Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware from your Edge browser.
Method: 4 Get Rid Of FBI Locker Ransomware From Registry Editor in PC
- Step 1: Launch Run Window By pressing key Win+R.
- Step2: Type regedit and then Press OK.
- Step3: Search and Uninstall all Registry files related to FBI Locker Ransomware.
Method: 5 Get Rid Of FBI Locker Ransomware Related Files From Task Manager in PC
- Step 1: Press ALT+Ctrl+Del Button From the key board.
- Step 2: Select Windows Task Manager Option from Windows screen.
- Step 3: Choose the malicious process related to FBI Locker Ransomware and click on End Task Button.
Method: 6 Guide To Reset Browser Settings To Its Default
Guide To Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Step 1: Open Firefox Click on Settings icons (=)and then click on Help icon, Now click on Troubleshooting Information.
- Step 2: Click on Reset Firefox or Refresh Firefox followed by Reset button again to Uninstall FBI Locker Ransomware if found and modified data Tips For .
Guide To Reset Google Chrome
- Step 1 : Open Chrome, Click on chrome menu, Settings (=) icon.
- Step 2 : Scroll cursor click on Reset button again click on Reset button when confirmation dialog box will appear.
Guide To Reset Internet Explorer
- Step 1 : Open Internet Explorer Click on Gear icon -> Tools menu -> Internet Options.
- Step 2 : Now in the Advanced tab click Reset option and check out Get Rid Of personal settings, click on Reset followed by Close once the Reset completed.
Guide To Reset Microsoft Edge
- Steps 1 : Launch MS Edge and click More (…) icon -> Select Setting option.
- Steps 2: Click on view Advance setting option.
- Step 3: Press Add new option from Search in the address bar with option.
- Step 4: Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default.